(photo: Creminelli owner Cristiano with his artisan salami)
Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of tasting and reviewing a wide variety of Creminelli salami
, including Cacciatore, Sopressata, and Piccante and the salami was some of the best I’ve tasted (and I’ve consumed a ton of both US and Italian salami). In fact, I was so excited about the Creminelli salami I asked both the company President Chris and head salami maker and owner Cristiano if we could somehow let folks taste artisan salami at its finest. What we all came up with is a Salami Holiday Giveaway
Here are the details:
(photo: Creminelli salami developing it’s unique flavor)
– Prize Giveaway includes a sampling of Creminelli’s finest salami
, including: 1 piece of White Truffle Salami, 1 piece of Wild Boar Salami, 2 pieces of Salami Barolo, and 2 pieces of Salami Piccante (note by pieces these are whole salami!!)
– What you need to do to enter: 1. leave a comment under this post on your favorite Italian salami or how you like to consume salami
(for example, in a sandwich, with wine, with cheese, by itself, etc. and 2. sign up for Creminelli’s fan page on Facebook here
– Only one entry per person please.
– The contest is open until 12 midnight on 12/19
and a single random user
will be picked (sorry contest only open to folks from the US given shipping logistics). The winner will be announced immediately on Twitter (so please follow me) and on Scordo.com on Sunday 5PM EST, 12/20
– Please use a valid email address when leaving a comment so I can contact you just in case you’re the lucky winner.
– Creminelli will send out the salami package on 12/21 via 2nd day air so you can enjoy the product during the holiday season / Christmas!
Just think how impressed your family and friends will be if you come out with a dish of expertly crafted, artisan, salami during one of your holiday parties!
Good luck and spread the word! Read more about the products in the Creminelli contest here
Update: The lucky winner (picked via Random.org) is Luanda! Congratulations and thanks to everyone for participating.